Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in their singular or plural form.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this agreement) refers to ADT Pizza, LLC that is located at 50 Charles Street, Westport, CT 06880.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other gadget by a website. These contain the details of your browsing history on a website.
- Country refers to Connecticut, United States.
- Device is any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to the data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (e.g. the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to ADT Pizza, LLC that is accessible using the link https://www.adtpizza.com/
- You is the individual accessing or using the Service, Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using the Service, We may ask You to provide Us with your personal information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal Data may include but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information, such as your Device’s internet protocol address (or IP address), browser type and version, pages of the Service that You visited, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique Device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service using your Device, We may collect certain information automatically that includes but not limited to the type of mobile device You use, unique ID, IP address of your gadget, operating system, type of internet browser You use, unique Device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service using your Device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary/Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through Our Website and enable You to use some of its features. These also help authenticate users and prevent unauthorized use of accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided because We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow Us to remember the choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and avoid You having to reenter your preferences every time You use the Service.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including monitoring the usage of Our Service.
- To manage your account as a user of the Service. The information You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the Performance of a Contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You by email, telephone call, SMS, or other electronic means, including mobile applications’ push notifications to provide information about functionalities, products, or contracted services. We may also contact You regarding security updates if necessary or reasonable for the implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events We provide that are similar to those You already purchased or inquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, including analyzing data; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns; and evaluating and improving Our Website, products, services, marketing, and customer experience.
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to contact You.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With Other Users: When You share personal information or interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by the law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply With a Legal Obligation
- Protect and Defend the Rights or Property of the Company
- Prevent or Investigate Possible Wrongdoings in Connection With the Service
- Protect the Personal Safety of Users of the Service or the Public
- Protect Against Legal Liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.